Sunday 6 April 2008

April Fool's Day..























It was my birthday last Tuesday. April Fool's Day. I've always felt this is pretty appropriate as one way or another I tend to feel foolish most of the time.. As the years go by, birthdays don't seem to take on the same significance as they did when we are children and you tend to want to forget that you are a year older! ...now that's something you didn't regret when you were a kid!!
But birthdays are always a reminder that I have some good friends out there, even if they are across the country or the other side of the world and this I appreciate very much. Thankyou, obrigada, arigato to those above and to others whose photos I don't have readily to post.





1 comment:

golfinhoikue said...

sorry that we kept your present here (again!!). but we were thinking about you especially on your birthday.
happy birthday, Rach.
we love you!!!
(you have one more little person who love you very much now!!!)

ah...Nei and I have nice as--- hahaha