Sunday 20 January 2008

Hello!






Hello folks! After many months of reading many inspiring blogs and meeting some lovely talented, friendly people out in blog-land, I've been spurred to create a little one of my own..

I don't feel very confident in my online capabilities, but it's a new year and a new challenge.

After excitedly picking up "The gentle art of domesticity" yesterday from the library and having a quick flick through at all the eye-candy, something that Jane Brocket wrote also inspired me to start a blog. She mentioned how just the fact of keeping a blog helped her to look out for something positive each day, maybe taking a photo, looking at nature, seeing something good in our interactions with others. I like that idea and hope that by keeping this blog, I'll be able to see something positive each day too, which is not always so easy!


No comments: